Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Hello wind gust....

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh fall is here! I woke up this morning, well, wait... let me start over. The first time I woke up this morning, was at 5am, at the request of BabyChristopherAndTia, to eat everything in sight. Which I did, and then was able to fall immediately back to sleep. Then the second time I woke up, the cold front that that weather man has been going on and on and on about for the last week, had arrived! Although, with it, came along an annoying power outage. I sat up to look at the clock, only to see a blank faced black box staring back at me. Where were the red digital numbers? And why is the house so quiet? An hour or so later it came back on, and Eleanore was able to watch her cartoons without any more interruptions. Except maybe the kitten trying to steal a bite of her crunchy gluten free peanut butter panda puffs cereal.

I had to feature the above print, "He says he can hear the Forest whisper", by HidenSeek, because recently Christopher won a similar print, "Envy", through the best giveaway ever on jessicajanes blog. Well, because HidenSeek is having a sale right now, I decided to buy 2 more prints, so I'd have a perfect little set. I can't wait until I get them!

And because I can barely contain my excitement, we're about to find out what the gender of BabyChristopherAndTia is! This will be our 5th or 6th ultrasound, but the difference this time, is that its on a big fancy machine at the hospital (as opposed to the crummy little one set up in my Dr's office), and I'm pretty sure BabyC&T has changed positions. SO, I'll be sure to rush home, post a picture, and tell everyone the exciting news :) Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Diana October 22, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

It's coooold here, too! Relatively. You know it gets cold and damp here in the Pacific Northwest, but nothing to write home about. Just relatively speaking.

I love HidenSeek's art!!! She's such a cool person, too. I spoke with her through forums before, and really enjoyed her personality as much as her art. Your set will be gorgeous!

Now, I am sooo excited that you will know the gender I can hardly stand it. We've chosen to go all the way with not knowing, which is just 7 weeks now. Are you going to go on a spending spree when you find out?

Post an update as soon as you can!!!

xoxo

Beck October 22, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Oooh good luck and how exciting!!! Now you can go shopping for all kinds of cool baby stuff (not that the unknown sex stopped me either time I was a pregosaur....but now you can get a little more specific) Oh and yay Panda Puffs, my son is a fan. ;O)

Hybrid Hopes October 22, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

That bear/girl print is adorable.

The weather here has been "crisp" but not quite cold yet. Cold at night though.

So I'll know if I should send the My Little Pony onesie or not pretty soon!

Andrea October 22, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

What a fabulous print! Thanks for sharing HidenSeek's work.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama October 23, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

Love the print, AND can't wait to find out the gender! I'm so excited! My brother should know the gender of his baby in the next week or so too! I'm excited! Please post, and if you'd like, share any name ideas!?!

-chelsey

Eloise H.R October 23, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

hey my sweet girl!!
Thank you so much for writing about my art :)))
I'm so happy you are the lucky winner of Jane's giveaway and you won one more artwork from me!
Mr Bear and my girls are all very happy to be moving in with you :)
Little wee one on the way too??!?!?!? ohh so excited!!!!!!!!
Wish you all the best my girl :)
Hugs!
Eloise xxxxx

Post a Comment