Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Miss productivity.

Friday, October 10, 2008

So remember the other day when I stepped away from the computer to "get shit done"? Look, I actually got stuff done! In fact, I got so much done, that I had to spend all day yesterday recovering, haha. I had scratched off every item on my to do list, and then some. I managed to make over 20 something sets of stationery, about the same amount in small gift tags, I accomplished all of my usual housewife duties, sent out a few thank you notes, and worked on more adventures in vintage coaster making. Which, I am super excited to say, were featured on apartment therapy!! I watched my views go up, and up, and up, without a clue as to why. This morning I read a message from one of my wonderful customers telling me that she had seen a set on there, and had to have them. I immediately ran to the site to see my feature, and let out a silent squeal of joy. I need to be productive more often.

16 comments:

fookaDESIGNS October 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

great job! and congrats on the feature...that's awesome!

Maggie October 10, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Good for you! When I joined you in your step away from the computer I finished some purses for a wholesale order I am delivering today, so I will come home with some $!

Congrats on your feature!

Kim Caro October 10, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

very very cool! i need to go swapmeet shopping this weekend so i can bring home goodies. i have no t shopped anywhere for a lo---ng time. your tags are so awesome.

UniqueNurseGranny October 10, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

I am impressed.Great accomplishments.Could use some of your energy could you send some my way?Good feature...

Unknown October 10, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Whoo hoo, good for you! For all of it. Now I feel compelled to be productive, too.

jessicajane October 10, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

youve inspired me to....get shit done.

melroska October 10, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

nice! i hope i can do the same tomorrow.

Chelsey - The Paper Mama October 10, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Ok, I'm getting off the computer right now and getting back to work!

-chelsey

LeaKarts October 10, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Sweet! I need a day like that :D

Stacey October 10, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Those coasters do look adorable. Congrats on being featured on Apartment Therapy.

Orgo Cosmetics October 10, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

WOw! That's so great about the feature, congratulations! Apt. therapy is huge :) That's so swell!

I totally know what you mean about making a list, and NOT getting stuff done. Kudos to you for getting it done...I'm going to have to work on that :P

Jo (ruby-jo) October 11, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

Congratulations on being featured. They look great.

Anonymous,  October 11, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

congrats on the feature and the productivity! everything looks great!

Angela October 12, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Congrats on the big feature! I am really liking the use of old photos.

Unknown October 12, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

it's such a good feeling to get stuff done.

Post a Comment