Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Saturday mornings with... Tia.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

This time slot usually belongs to Christopher. But, sorry folks, hes off playing Soldier, so you'll have to settle for lil ol' me instead. He'll be back next week, I promise.

Normally I don't feature just one artist. I typically write out my entry, and then find items that I think do a good job of illustrating what I've written. But. I just found a new shop to add to my list of favorites. If I could, I'd pack up all my belongings and move into it. jiniaj, I love you.




I can't even find the words to express my happiness at finding this etsy shop. You love it as much as I do don't you?


-"This is halloween Tutu dress", by jiniaj, $65.00.

-"Custom order Tutu for Dog or cat", by jiniaj, $15.00.

-"Butterfly Skull hair clip", by jiniaj, $20.00.

8 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts October 4, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

gorgeous stuff! Hope your hub is back soon so you can snuggle tonight~ Wait if I tried to get my cat in a tutu- it wouldn't be pretty!

Xan October 4, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

that dress is so gorgeous! totally hearting that shop.

LoveMeKnot Creations October 4, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

that first pic is so cute hehe :) if my sister would let me buy pink things for my niece i'd get her that :)

hope Christopher is doing ok! and you & your kiddos!!

jessicajane October 4, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

wow that bitterfly with the skull is amazing. I love it.

LeaKarts October 4, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

Oh. My. God. That shop is to die for!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama October 4, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

I love that shop too! I think my cat needs a tutu...

-chelsey

Anonymous,  October 5, 2008 at 6:02 AM  

Thank you for all your wonderful words :)

You are all so fantastic!

Jinia

Morrigan October 6, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

I love the butterfly clip, black and pink are a color combination I really like!

Post a Comment