Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The suck.

Monday, December 1, 2008

OK, so this Monday extra sucks, because Monday suck-day has been cancelled. I know, I know, suck suck suck. If you've been following my blog at all, then you know that Christopher and I have been going into labor nightly, and are just exhausted from fighting this stubborn little baby who is determined to come out so early. Its gotten so routine, that my contractions play a part in my dreams. Last night I dreamt that Melissa, from hobocampcrafts was having her baby, when really, it was me going into labor in my sleep. I had previously stopped taking my anti-labor pills in a fit of "I don't need no stinking pills!", but now am back to taking them around the clock (even though they make my body swell to a shrek like size and make my skin burn as if I've been sitting much too close to an open flame) to ensure that we make it to 36 weeks. So... suck-day is temporarily out of order, as am I. Back to bed rest I go...

-"Mama Birdie built a nest...", by marmar, $55.00.

8 comments:

Maggie December 1, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Aw, sorry you are feeling so sucky. Hope everything works out great for you and your little guy...

Kim Caro December 1, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

oh oh!!! youll like this site:

bellysprout.com all for natural mamas

Hybrid Hopes December 1, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Hey, instead you can enter the meanest mom's giveaway, here

I know you love christmas sweaters...

Megan December 1, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

I hope you feel better soon, Tia. :*

Diana December 1, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

What in the name of Jee-hosephat do you have to be sorry for?! You went so much longer with The Suck than I would have ever expected, given how difficult the last two months of pregnancy can be. You did incredibly, on all fronts. Now it's time to rest.

I'm sorry to hear about the side effects of the anti-contraction meds, and your ongoing nocturnal labor rituals. It all sounds incredibly stressful. And the end of pregnancy is an incredibly stressful and vulnerable time, anyway. Please take extra good care of yourself, ok? Take some time to focus on you. You're always doing for others; give some of that love back.

Oh, and would it kill you to post a belly shot??? I wanna see before it deflates.

You are almost full term! I know each day must seem an eternity, but you are doing the best by your baby. You've done great!!!

I'm scheduled for next Wednesday. Let's see who delivers first.

Love and hugs,
Di

Suzie Williams December 1, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

I receieved the beautiful ornament and soapsicle I won last week and just wanted to thank you again for hosting the giveaway! I'm sorry to hear that you're back on bed rest. I hope your little one stays put and you have a smooth delivery when he does make his debut.

Zu-Li Designs December 1, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

That's ok Tia, don't worry about it! You have enough going on! Hope you feel better soon! :)

Post a Comment